Thursday, September 2, 2010

Plagiarism Podcasts - let the challenge begin!

We are starting to record our plagiarism podcasts this week.  Oh boy.  This would be fabulous, but technology is always filled with glitches and this is no exception.  The first day was pretty tough because our computers kept crashing on us.  The few that did get recorded on my teacher station I didn't save correctly.  Duh, you need to "share" it to really send it out (I remembered that today).  Today the computers were very much our friend.  I have one finished "shared" podcast and a few more putting finishing touches on tomorrow.  This is our first attempt at podcasting so it is still a little rough, but overall I am super proud of my students.  Hopefully I'll be able to put some of the more creative ones on here to give you a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment