Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day Back

Today was the first day back to work (for real).  I've already decided how to incorporate tech into my first few lesson plans.  I'm pretty sure things won't run too smoothly since I don't think the computer carts are usually ready right away - but I'm determined!  If I can re-acquaint myself with the Intel tools, I will have my students ranking specifics within my rules (ie: forms of respect).  My first full integration will come with the copyright and plagiarism unit.  My students will create PSA's for that unit to hopefully play during our announcements and on our radio station. 

Those are my initial ideas.  I'll keep you posted on how well I'm succeeding.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great - can't wait to hear how you use the technology with your English class!

    ReplyDelete